Peak Flow Manager is an application for people who want to control their asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
• Record peak expiratory flow (PEF), track your asthma symptoms, make a note of the medicine taken and specify whether the reading was made before or after taking medicine
• Plots monthly graphs which can be zoomed and customized. Add gridlines, display value labels, show green, yellow and red zones. Choose the graph type (morning / evening and pre med/ post med) for better comparison of your PEF measurements
• Creates a list of your records so that you can review and edit them if needed. Sort your data by date, time and value
• Your age, gender and height is required to estimate normal expected peak flow value. Green, yellow and red zones are calculated using the personal best value or the estimated normal value
• Select your color theme
• Share graphs with others via email, messaging services and social networks
• Back up and restore data to Dropbox and Google Drive.
• Send reports via email containing readings from the specified period of time
• Export data to a CSV file. Select data from a specific time period and sort it by date, time or value
• Plot a custom graph with data selected from a specific period of time
• Auto-sync data with Dropbox or Google Drive. This restores the data from the cloud storage service every time the app is started and backs it up when the app is closed
• Set the red line as 50% or 60% of the personal best result (or expected normal value)
• Dates formatted according to locale
Peak Flow Manager is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-07. The program can be installed on Android.
Peak Flow Manager (version 1.52) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.